We may not have enjoyed any salt air – thank you, Taylor Swift! BUT, we did get to commemorate several milestones with our team and clients this month.
- Cheers to eight years: Murray celebrated her eighth Obsidian anniversary on Aug. 17.
- Ready? Set. Build: Taylor, Haley and Lauren attended Habitat for Humanity of Greater Memphis’ 40th-anniversary fall build kickoff.
- YUM: Murray and Carlee did all but cook to help Bog & Barley launch its new Sunday brunch menu.
- Detour to DeSoto: The DeSoto County Tourism team headed to Landers Center to attend the Southaven Chamber luncheon, where they heard local experts speak about how sports, entertainment and hospitality impact the local economy.
- Lunch, anyone?: Christina, Gracie and Addison attended a PRSA Memphis luncheon, taking notes as local influencers and PR professionals discussed best practices on leveraging influencer marketing when planning communication campaigns.